Practical Counseling, Support and Encouragement to Help You Quit and Stay Quit
Have you made the resolution to quit smoking this year? Did you know that only 5% of smokers quit without any type of assistance?
You don't have to do it alone. Join the Fresh Start group tobacco cessation program.
- FREE to all faculty and staff
- Meets every Monday in April (3, 10, 17, 24), 12-1pm, UC 135
- Provides guided counseling, support and encouragement from certified Fresh Start Facilitator, Respiratory Therapist and NKU Faculty Debbie Patten.
- Topics include understanding the addiction, planning to quit, coping mechanisms for cravings and dealing with withdraw.
- Participants will receive free Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT)
Click HERE to register.