A vibrant work culture that inspires you and your co-workers to perform at your best...
Where a holistic and long -term approach to achieving a sense of well-being is actively fostered...
Where a sense of belonging, a connectedness to each other is nourished and expected...
An environment, where healthy lifestyle behaviors are integrated into daily work processes...
Think it's impossible?
It’s happening all across our campus – a subtle but profound shift is underway. Health and wellness is being raised up and transforming the way we work!
Does this sound like your work unit?
Then you’ll want to consider applying for
the NKU Wellness @ Work Award.
The Wellness@Work Awards will now be awarded based on the size of each applicant's work area in the following categories:
- 1-20 full-time employees
- 21-69 full-time employees
- 70+ full-time employees
Click on the FAQ's below for details.
- What are the NKU Wellness @ Work Awards?
- Who can apply for this award?
- Why should I consider applying for this award?
- What are the 3 key categories and what are the attributes of each category?
- What are the different award levels and how does my college/department/work unit qualify?
- What is the cost to apply?
- How do I apply?
- Who were the 2013 winners?
- Who were the 2014 winners?
- Who were the 2015 winners?